As a registered North Carolina landscape contractor, Deason Landscape and Irrigation has proudly provided a wide range of services to the greater Belmont, Gastonia and Charlotte areas for over 15 years. Earning NC License #1127, Deason is proud to have met all of the qualifications mandated by the state. So, what does this mean for you and why should you specify a registered landscape contractor?
- Three years experience is required before any state examination is permitted.
- Job references are required before examination is permitted.
- Intensive training is necessary to ensure competence and knowledge.
- Registered contractors have passed a landscape knowledge examination and have proven their ability to understand and comprehend land plans.
- All applicants for examination must be of acceptable moral character.
- Every registered land contractor shall affix their seal on all plans, specifications and other professional documents prepared by or under their supervision confirming quality.